Josiane Feigon, President
Author, Sales Enablement Strategist, Inside Sales Futurist
Josiane Feigon is a pioneer, maverick, and visionary in the inside sales community. In 1994, Josiane left her own successful career in inside sales to found TeleSmart Communications, a pioneer in inside sales training and a leader in developing global Inside Sales teams and managers. She has trained 50,000+ salespeople and still counting.
Consistently recognized among The Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals, Josiane is one of the world’s leading experts on inside sales team and management talent. She provides consulting, coaching, and training solutions for hundreds of Fortune 500 companies, including, Autodesk, Carahsoft, Citrix Systems and Intel — that consider her an invaluable part of their sales strategies.
Josiane has written and marketed two successful sales sourcebooks that have gained traction and hold essential shelf-space in the inside sales world. Her Smart Selling on the Phone and Online is known as a go-to resource for teams and managers, has been translated into five languages, and is the new-hire manual for all inside sales people who are onboarding and new to their role. Smart Sales Manager is the playbook for new managers and supervisors who came from being individual contributors but now has to manage and drive revenue with their team.
Josiane’s Award List
- iSEEit , 2015, The Top 100 Most Innovative Sales Bloggers
- AA-ISP Book of the Year Award, 2014, Smart Sales Manager
- Top 30 Social Salespeople In the World, Forbes 2014
- Annual Inside Sales Influencer Rankings 2013, Insidesales.com
- Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals Awards in 2010-2015
- Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers for 2013
- AA-ISP Book of the Year Award, 2011, Smart Selling on the Phone and Online
- Blogrank Top 50 Sales Blogs
- SalesCrunch Top 50 Sales Blogs for 2012
- Movies- Film Festivals
- Authors- Joan Didion, Cheryl Strayed, David Sedaris.
- Live Performances- TEDTalks, The Moth, Marina Abramovic
- Food- Paella and Power Bars
- Dance- Flamenco, Alvin Ailey
- Art- Modern, Photography
- Music- Eddie Veddar, SIA, Seal
- Hobbies- Yoga, swimming the bay, cycling
I am excited to introduce you to my rock-star trainers Martha and Gwen. Both of these awesome women have been part of the TeleSmart family for almost 20 years. They have been instrumental in designing and delivering our training around the world and know how to keep our curriculum fresh and relevant.
Martha has a life-long love of travel and adventure. She spent time in South America as a child, studied abroad in Switzerland and Paris, and lived and worked in the United Kingdom. She has since worked face-to-face and virtually with participants all around the world, including the Middle East, Asia, Australia, Europe, Latin America and North America. Martha has successfully trained over 20,000 salespeople and over 5,000 managers worldwide. Among the compliments she consistently receives from her participants is: “we think of Martha as one of us.”
Academically, Martha has developed an expertise in human and organizational learning systems. As a visual thinker, her knowledge is expressed creatively. With an enthusiasm for conversation, Martha has an interactive teaching style that crosses cultural boundaries—participants not only learn from her but from each other and themselves.
Martha studied literature, philosophy and mathematics at St. John’s College in Annapolis, MD, earned an MBA in Organizational Behavior from Southern Methodist University and completed doctoral studies in Human and Organizational Learning at George Washington University in Washington, D.C. She is still working on her dissertation.
Martha lives in Santa Fe, NM with her partner and her two kitties, Boris and Guillermo.
“Martha is an outstanding sales trainer who really helped me develop and gain confidence. She took a shy room of new hires and turned it into a group of engaging and powerful sales representatives. My overall experience of this training was great! I have taken the skills I learned in her class to excel within my team!” CJ Corey, Carahsoft
- Movies Documentaries
- Authors- Malcom Gladwell, Daniel Goleman
- Live Performances- I’m an opera nut. My favorite opera is Don Giovanni by Mozart
- Dance- Trash disco is a favorite.
- Art- I live in an art town. It’s fun to wander up Canyon Road on a Friday night and pop into all the art openings.
- Music- My tastes are eclectic, from classical to punk and funk.
- Hobbies- I love hiking. I’ve done long distance hikes all over the world
Gwen brings over 20 years of sales training and sales management experience and has successfully trained over 22,000 salespeople and serves as a consultant for many Fortune 500 companies from various industries. Her facilitation and coaching experience, combined with a successful sales career in the high tech market, enables her to bring a unique, practical, and real-world perspective to all programs.
She is a training guru and passion collider and when it comes to employee potential, Gwen helps them get to the next level of excellence.
She holds a BA in Business Administration and Marketing and has credentials in Human Resource Development and Training.
Gwen lives in Vancouver with her husband and has the cutest little puppy.
Client Quote: “Gwen is an outstanding sales professional with the ability to listen well, learn quickly and challenge appropriately. She adds value to every project, regardless of her role.” – Beth Kahn, Sr VP of Ops, Advanced Network Inc
- Movies- It’s a Wonderful Life, Finding Forrester, Finding Nemo, Dead Poets Society, Groundhogs Day, The Bridges of Madison County
- Authors- C.S. Lewis, Dietrich Bonhoeffer, William P. Young , J.K. Rowling
- Live Performances- Choral performances, Chris Tomlin, MercyMe, Jazz venues in Portland
- Dance- Not much interest beyond “free style” when there is a DJ or live band.
- Art- I have very little interest in it. Give me a natural history museum any day.
- Music- My Pandora playlist ranges from the Bossanova to the Frey to opera to folk back to Pink Martini over to Eagles to Christian and around the horn to Michael Buble and then to jazz guitar. There’s more – I could go on and on and on . . .
- Entertaining large and small groups. Working with animals. Creating designs and movies. Hiking in the great NorthWest.