“I created TeleSmart in order to reach the silent heroes – those on the front lines who touch our customers on a daily basis and whose role is essential in the entire sales process.”
Josiane Feigon is a pioneer, maverick, and visionary in the inside sales community. In 1994, Josiane left her own successful career in inside sales to found TeleSmart Communications, a pioneer in inside sales training and a leader in developing global Inside Sales teams and managers. She has trained 20,000+ salespeople and still counting.
Consistently recognized among The Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals, Josiane is one of the world’s leading experts on inside sales team and management talent. She provides consulting, coaching, and training solutions for hundreds of Fortune 1000 companies, including Cisco, Autodesk, Citrix Systems, Informatica, Adobe, and Carahsoft — that consider her an invaluable part of their sales strategies.
Josiane has designed the only sales system for inside sales, the TeleSmart 10. This global training system has been delivered in 30 countries and adopted on a global scale. It is also the core of her bestselling book Smart Selling on the Phone and Online, now considered a must-have resource for sales teams. Her Inside Sales Thought Leadership blog is ranked among the Top 50 Sales Blogs by SalesCrunch.
Josiane’s Award List
- Top 30 Social Salespeople In the World, Forbes 2014
- Annual Inside Sales Influencer Rankings 2013, Insidesales.com
- Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals Awards in 2010, 2011, 2012
- Top 50 Sales & Marketing Influencers for 2012
- AA-ISP Book of the Year Award, 2011, Smart Selling on the Phone and Online
- Blogrank Top 50 Sales Blogs
- SalesCrunch Top 50 Sales Blogs for 2012
- Top Sales Training Provider, ES Research Group