We are proud to partner with the American Association of Inside Sales Professionals (AA-ISP). This international association is dedicated exclusively to advancing the profession of inside sales.
In this rapidly growing field, AA-ISP is the place to be. Whether you are an individual contributor or a sales leader, this is where the smartest inside sales minds come together to share ideas, discuss direction and learn the latest trends in this exploding field.
As a thought leader, author, and solutions provider, Josiane Feigon has been consistently honored among the Top 25 Most Influential Inside Sales Professionals by AA-ISP. Her two best-selling books – Smart Sales Manager and Smart Selling on the Phone and Online – are the “must have” sourcebooks for inside sales.
Josiane has participated in regional and national AA-ISP conferences.
Main Stage and Keynote @ AA-ISP Summits
- Look, Up in the Sky……It’s a……Sales Superhero! Main stage topic @ AA-ISP Summit in San Francisco
- 10 Reasons Why Inside Sales Will Displace Field Sales Teams by 2015, Main stage topic @ AA-ISP Summit in Dallas
- Metrics 2.0 Guide to the New World of Sales Activity
- Managers: Wake up and press “refresh” when it comes to Social Media
- The New Normal; The Modern Sales 2.0 Ecosystem
- Smart Inside Sales Trends 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
Virtual Chapter Topics
- The New Normal World of Social Selling for Inside Sales, Orange County Chapter
- Metrics 2.0: Guide to the New World of Sales Activity, Boulder Chapter
- Managing Millennials, Twin Cities Chapter
- How to Build and Run Inside Sales Teams in the Digital Age, Seattle Chapter
- Smart Sales Manager Author Appearance, Silicon Valley Chapter