Checking into rehab is all about admitting to the problem, discovering the cause, and adopting new habits to grow and evolve beyond them.
Our 3 Step No-Po Rehab Program can help guide you through the sales cycle and emerge No-Po-free!
I. Uh Oh, its the No-Po Stage
The early sales stage is where No-Po’s sneak in to your funnel and dig in their heels. Identifying them here will save you a lot of time and wasted effort later. It’s all about smart org-chart reading, listening for warning signs, and knowing how to delicately work around the No-Po.
- 5 Red Flags that Tell You You’re Dealing with the Wrong Contact
- Learning Your No-Po Lacks Power…Before They Know!
- When a No-Po Protects Their Turf
II. Lots of No-Po Gibberish Coming Through
After the very initial qualifying and researching phase, the conversation hopefully starts to heat up. We’re talking demos, marketing materials, appointments, getting introductions, and handling objections. So how do the No-Po’s continue to survive (and even thrive) in these conversations?
- Translating the Key Phrases that Signal a No-Po
- Chasing the “Maybe” Will Kill You
- 10 Signs a No-Po is On Your Forecast
III. Uncoupling from your No-Po
So you’ve identified some No-Po’s – great! Now the challenge is to reach above and around them, utilizing the information you’ve gathered, but without damaging any relationships with the organization.
- Take Control of the Sales Cycle with Active Questions
- Mine the No-Po’s for Power Buyer Knowledge
- Alert: You Can’t Afford to Be Talking to the Wrong People
- DOWNLOAD our eBook: Smart Selling to People with the Power to Buy.