Inside sales expert Josiane Feigon’s Smart Selling on the Phone and Online gives inside sales professionals what they’ve been waiting for: a comprehensive training sourcebook written just for them, based on her proven TeleSmart 10 Sales Skills.
Smart Selling on the Phone and Online continues to be the #1 best-selling inside sales sourcebook written just for inside sales teams and managers who must navigate the Sales 2.0 landscape. This cubicle must-have is based on the proven and time-tested TeleSmart 10 System, the Sales 2.0 training methodology that global Fortune 500 companies rely on for developing their sales talent.
The 10 skill-based chapters follow the natural sales cycle. They’re easy to use, on target, and packed with proven tactics and robust strategies. Time- and skill-stressed sales reps can learn these skills quickly and put them to use immediately to capture time control, navigate any company’s org chart to find the power players, handle objections and come back swinging, and close deals.
- Voted Best Book of the Year, 2011 by AA-ISP
- Internationally acclaimed and translated into 5 languages
- 10 skill-based chapters target every part of the inside sales cycle, from Introducing to Presenting and Closing, to Partnering for the long-term.
- Cubicle Chronicles features in every chapter put readers inside the cubicle with the trainer to hear firsthand how reps go wrong on the phone and online, and what to do to get it right.
- Real-world sales strategies include ready-to-use templates for emails and phone calls for a variety of scenarios, and the Comeback Pack—100 questions you can use right now to effectively counter almost any objection.
- Selling in a Sales 2.0 World features in every chapter—secrets of navigating an information-rich sales environment to your best advantage.
- Strategy takeaways in ever chapter make quick reference simple.
Download Sample Chapter Now