The New Normal; The Modern Sales 2.0 Ecosystem
Welcome to the New Normal world of Modern Sales 2.0 Ecosystem. Based on the forthcoming book, Smart Sales Manager, we’ll introduce you to the members of this dynamic family: the new independent Customers 2.0, the multi-tasking and technically wired Millennial Talent 2.0, the social-mobile-video Sales 2.0 tools, and the Sales Superheroes in all of their Prospecting 2.0 nurturing and blitzing action. They all come together to create the sales synergy that has permanently transformed inside sales.
This session focuses on what it takes to manage your team for success. You’ll learn how to:
- Decode the mixed messages of today’s complex Customer 2.0 and understand their new habits and requirements
- Make room for today’s disruptive Millennial Talent 2.0—they are flooding inside sales organizations and will take over 75% of entire workforce by 2025
- Increase your tool fuel in today’s Sales 2.0 environment and how these tools enhance the fabric of the inside salesperson’s selling life
- Meet today’s Inside Sales Superheroes—they are flying out of the “cold calling dead zone” and getting social, getting disruptive, and getting sales!
On! Inside Sales Superheroes Define the New Rules
Inside Sales has changed, and so has the talent. The new Inside Sales Superheroes are flying at lightning speed: leaving the old rules and bad habits behind defining new ones. In the process, they’ve created a new level of sales excellence. They know that success means knowing their tools, understanding what Customer 2.0 needs, and bringing deals in for a smooth, pinpoint landing.
These mavericks are tech-savvy team players. They’re socially wired, and they know the persuasive power of the triple threat: phone, email, and social working together. They’re resilient, intrepid, and efficient when it comes to managing their tools, time and weathering rejection. They’re on the job 24/7, and they’re here to stay.
We need them! The trick for managers is learning how to spot good talent, ramp them quickly, keep them socially satisfied, and keep them engaged. In the wide-open skies of our Sales 2.0 environment, there’s no limit to how high we can fly.
Customer 2.0 is Mad as Hell
Uh-oh . . . That Customer 2.0 has had it with outdated sales tactics, and they’re just not going to take it anymore. This independent, busy, distracted, and opinionated buyer has something to say and it’s time for salespeople to listen, understand, and know how and why they make decisions.
Join Josiane in a lively, informative, and interactive discussion on the realities of inside sales today and the importance of listening to your Customer 2.0 habits:
- Why they won’t put up with tried and true sales tactics that used to work.
- Why they cancel appointments.
- How much time they will happily give you — and what the cutoff is.
- Who they really rely on when making a purchase decision.
- How they’d do anything to get away from salespeople who offer them another “death by PowerPoint” session.
Potent Prospecting 2.0
Have you recovered from 2012’s sluggish ride? Are you ready to get out of economic purgatory and transform your sales pipeline?
This is the year to press for more—but don’t bother prospecting if your sales habits have become obsolete. The pressure to bring in Net New Logos will be on everyone’s hotlist. And with 2013 bringing higher quotas, smaller territories, and fewer leads, differentiating yourself will be your survival ticket.
Join us in this timely and informative session and be prepared to blaze new trails on the prospecting front.
- The risks you should take with social media
- What your English teacher never taught you about writing
- Why you need to get serious about using video
- How customer buying habits have transformed the sales landscape
The Triple Threat – Combining Phone and Email and Social Media to Dramatically Improve Your Response Rate
In today’s crowded selling environment, phone, email and social networking efforts must be synchronized for maximum response. When these 3 tools come together, they form a magic marriage match. As voice mail may be dying a slow death- it can no longer stand on it’s own and needs “alittle help from friends”. These friends drastically increase response rates.
Josiane Feigon will discuss how to manage the timing and frequency of combining this communications trio together for maximum results.
In designing your vocal, verbal and social footprint, you’ll learn:
- How response rates increase
- The importance of providing a verbal and written footprint.
- How the big 4’s- word choice, tone, organization and pace to support our messaging.
- Why voice mail is dead and can no longer stand on it’s own
- Why appointments are being cancelled and what you can do about it
- How first impressions are made and how you can stand out
Smart Selling to the People with the Power to Buy
In today’s B2B markets, as mergers and acquisitions continue to dominate corporate environments, more and more people are involved in the decision-making process, but fewer people have the power to make a purchase decision.
As the political landscape becomes more complex, the probability of selling to the powerless decision-makers are multiplying daily as departments which traditionally held budgets and decision-makers who had signing authority are quickly disappearing.
Salespeople are finding they are selling to the wrong people and stuck with the powerless that keep them down. Smart Selling to the People with the Power to Buy opens salespeople’s eyes to the disturbing reality that sometimes the people holding prestigious titles are powerless in terms of budgets.
In this session, you will learn how to identify the powerless (No-Po’s), navigate around them, and locate and align with the right person who has the authority to close the sale. Learn how:
- Power Works in a Sales 2.0 Environment
- Quickly sniff out the No-Po zone
- How the No-Po’s protect their turf and keep you out
Rev up Revenue with Tool Fuel
Today’s inside salesperson is no longer tied to phone as their only sales tool. Instead, the smart salesperson knows that their success depends on how well they understand and use many specific sales tools throughout the sales process. In order to survive and navigate the sales 2.0 landscape, they need tool fuel.
Join us in this engaging, interactive, thought-provoking, and fun discussion a Sales 2.0 pioneer, Josiane Feigon as she guides everyone through a targeted “shopping spree” for essential tools.
Participants will receive the Smart Selling Tools for Inside Sales eBook – the first e-book to recommend top tools for inside sales wrapped around 10 essential sales skills.
In this session, you will learn:
- The “must-have” tools for inside sales
- Why working efficiently is the fastest path to sales productivity gains
- Which tools to use throughout the sales cycle
- How to pair tools with skills for the strongest combination
Texting vs. Phone. Who Will Win?
According to recent findings by the research firm Aberdeen, salespeople are dialing more but connecting less. As new millennial talent spills into the workforce, these mobile messengers believe the phone is an interruption. Are the traditional sales tools such as the phone going extinct? Josiane Feigon, author of Smart Selling on the Phone and Online will crack open the Phone Myth and answer burning questions and future predictions for texting versus phone.